Digital supply chain execution. With agility.
SupplyChainX enables companies to link, automate and digitize supply chains. But it does not stop there. It provides precise, on-to-spot operational intelligence to operational teams about issues that need to be addressed immediately.
Monitor & manage order transactions
Comprehensive visibility across partners, customers and suppliers
SupplyChainX enables spare parts planners to maintain full visibility over all transactions across the service supply chain from a single integrated control board
- Streamline and control transaction management workflows with process digitization and automation
- Monitor order transactions and performance metrics across complex partner and supplier networks
- Get proactive, real-time alerts on events that can impact service supply chain health
Address service chain performance gaps
Sophisticated root cause analysis tools
From supply chain bottlenecks, to errant diagnostic trees, get to the root of systemic issues impacting your service chain operational and financial outcomes
- Catch emerging performance trends with advanced part chain analytics
- Drive continuous process improvement with sophisticated root cause analytics and diagnostic tools
- Use closed-loop tracking of supply chain actions and get effective recommendations on corrective measures and strategies for recovery
Track supplier performance over time
Data-driven inventory planning
SupplyChainX enables service parts planners to monitor supplier performance variability over time and execute well informed stocking and sourcing strategies based on accurate, up to date information on supplier lead times and reliability.
- Leverage supplier performance and lead time analytics across commodities, regions and life cycle stages for effective spare parts planning
- Benchmark the performance of suppliers across the service supply network over time and versus each other
- Enhance supplier collaboration to ensure service supply chain health and accelerate outcomes