Drive cost-effective support for high tech devices with life cycles measured in months and service cycles spanning years
Service chains for high tech devices (mobility, computing, point of sale, and data centers) are faced with the difficult task of supporting an ever expanding range of product lines with short life cycles and intricate service demands. Balancing service costs and readiness can prove challenging due to unpredictable and competing demand, rapidly changing part configurations and poor visibility and control mechanisms for the end-to-end service environment. This often results in NPI supply shortages and unchecked E&O inventory growth that not only impact operating costs but customer satisfaction as well.
Balance high customer service expectations and the cost to deliver it.
Forecast accuracy during NPI and End of Life stages
Optimizing part availability while reducing E&O inventory
Rapid and ever-changing part configurations
Returns and component forecasting
Cost to serve
Customer Service Effectiveness
Warranty entitlements and liabilities
Demanding service response times
Diagnostic effectiveness and first time fix rate
Service Lifecycle 360
Optimize your service supply chain and drive SLA attainment with Entercoms’s integrated service network control tower.
- Achieve end-to-end service network visibility and control
- Leverage advanced data analytics to forecast demand and optimize supply
- Manage service network performance and optimize outcomes using an integrated planning environment
Drive service parts readiness while mitigating inventory investment risks with Service Network 360’s spare parts planning module.
- Manage and monitor order transactions across your supplier network to ensure service chain health
- Address systemic issues and drive service chain performance with root cause analytics
- Get up-to-date information on supplier performance for effective stocking and sourcing strategy planning
Leverage sophisticated predictive analytics and simulation tools to drive SLA attainment at the optimal cost-to-serve with Service Network 360’s advanced analytics module
- Improve service planning with data-driven demand projections and forecast accuracy management tools
- Determine optimum network configuration and strategic policies required to meet SLAs
- Use advanced simulation and scenario management tools to balance cost-to-serve with targeted service performance levels
Gain actionable visibility into potential revenue opportunities across your customer base with Customer 360’s sales opportunity module.
- Equip sales agents with visibility into potential leads with clear insight into potential value and conversion chances for effective prioritization
- Get actionable opportunity recommendations based on historical buying trends and preferences
- Drive sales lead management effectiveness and conversion rates