Drive On-Time Delivery Performance and Revenue Convertibility in a production environment
Entercoms Factory 360 enables factory and production managers in BTO/CTO environments to predict, track and manage on-time delivery performance and revenue targets for multiple production lines. It also enables them to automatically identify the root cause when targets are missed, and drive action by prioritizing orders and supply.
Visibility into factory metrics in one place
Connect data for execution insight
Factory 360 aggregates data across enterprise systems to construct a precise and detailed view of manufacturing preparedness in relation to the health of the sales order pipeline.
- Consolidate siloed data under an integrated manufacturing planning and control system
- Maintain a complete and detailed view of sales orders, manufacturing work orders and production requirements
- Gain visibility into production KPIs, performance trends and overall supply chain readiness
Drive proactive action based on insights
Advanced diagnostic and predictive analytics
Built on proprietary analytical models, Factory 360 enables industrial manufacturers to plan their execution with a clear view of their projected impact on business outcomes.
- Accurately forecast demand and sales orders to proactively shape production readiness
- Project performance and delivery outcomes of given production parameters and actions
- Diagnose root causes driving performance gaps and delivery delinquencies with automated traceability
Execute with precision
Dynamic and agile production management
Factory 360 delivers a production planning and management platform that tightly integrates business and operational workflows, enabling manufacturers to take targeted actions that drive high level outcomes.
- Maintain tight operational oversight and control over key outcome drivers across the supply chain
- Get the actionable recommendations needed to reconcile demand with production requirements
- Enable effective demand segmentation, work order prioritization, production scheduling and optimized stocking strategies to accelerate outcomes