Entercoms empowers companies to accelerate value from their service supply chain. Leveraging advanced technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Entercoms delivers the ability to maximize revenue and drive greater control over business outcomes. As a digital technology and services company, Entercoms achieves true transformation of the service chain through business-driven Intellectual Property, advanced analytics, domain expertise, operations support services and cross-industry best practices.
0 to 1
- Computer Hardware Knowledge is mandatory
- Basic English communication
- Desktop troubleshooting
- B.E/ B. Tech/ Graduation (in any discipline)
- Supporting Customer's Business Process.
- Comprehend and audit tech support activities pertaining to computer hardware, warranty parts and dispatches.
- Assist team members for tech support case log audits through email & chat.
- Reviewing web based dispatch orders and processing as per set guidelines.
- Comprehend troubleshooting notes on dispatch orders and relate it with parts requested.
- Validate troubleshooting and correctness of the orders.
- Understanding of the ticketing tool.
- Experience/Willing to work in online support.
- Compliance with company policy, process and procedure.
- Willing to work in night shift, when required.
- Should be interested in building long-term career with the company.
Entercoms is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Entercoms is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.