Entercoms empowers companies to accelerate value from their service supply chain. Leveraging advanced technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Entercoms delivers the ability to maximize revenue and drive greater control over business outcomes. As a digital technology and services company, Entercoms achieves true transformation of the service chain through business-driven Intellectual Property, advanced analytics, domain expertise, operations support services and cross-industry best practices.
8 to 10 years
- Supply Chain Operations – Planning/Inventory/Materials Management.
- Exposure to Operations Research / Industrial engineering.
- Analytical and statistical skillsets.
- Hands on experience in - MS Power point, advanced excel.
- Added advantage skillsets –
- Exposure to analytical tools like SAS, Tableau.
- Basic SQL, Database skills.
- EPR implementation experience – Functional or technical and exposure in product-based deliveries/roll outs will be an added advantage.
- Good Communication and Project Management skills.
- Graduates in any Engineering discipline - Industrial Engineering/Computer Science/ Statistics. PG Degree – MBA Operations or other relevant.
- Certifications like CSCP, APICS or any Analytics courses will be and added advantage.
- Operations delivery management – Customer, delivery, KPI/SLA, CSAT etc.
- Collaborate with internal cross functional teams to create a world class delivery experience for our customers.
- Manage technology deployment and validation efforts for various customer solutions.
- Drive process improvements, technology enhancements and value initiatives.
- Team management- 6 to 10 members.
- Short duration travel flexibility.
Entercoms is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Entercoms is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.