Entercoms empowers companies to accelerate value from their service supply chain. Leveraging advanced technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Entercoms delivers the ability to maximize revenue and drive greater control over business outcomes. As a digital technology and services company, Entercoms achieves true transformation of the service chain through business-driven Intellectual Property, advanced analytics, domain expertise, operations support services and cross-industry best practices.
8 to 12 years
- One should have Supply Chain domain experts, database/data science experts and developers skilled in backend-end and front-end technologies.
- Tech leadership and knowledge of technologies used in our stack is a big plus. Our work consists of techniques including but not limited to:
- Data Management – cleaning/structuring/transformation
- Postgresql / MongoDB
- Python / Pandas / TensorFlow
- The following are NOT required, but if you have these skills, or have the aptitude or interest in these areas, you will likely find this role even more exciting:
- Supply Chain Operations - Planning/Inventory/Materials management
- OR / Industrial engineering
- Advanced data sciencePostgresql / MongoDB
- Team management. 15-20 members.
- Strong engineering/computer science credentials are a great indicator of skill, but they are not required – we are more interested in what you can do vs. your academic background
- Analyze complex supply chain data for insight.
- Create valuable insights from supply chain data.
- Use AI/ML tools and strategies.
- Work with customer to drive actions from insights.
- Lead cross-functional projects using advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities across the Organization.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining and engineering as well as modeling, visualization and communication deliverables.
- Manage large technology efforts, delivering significant features or re-architectures to large, critical, and/or highly complex systems and requiring to work with multiple teams within and/or across organizations.
- Experience with large complex database systems architecture, structured unstructured data; with diverse analytics methodologies and approaches; expert ability to connect data/metrics to business metrics/results.
Entercoms is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Entercoms is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.