Entercoms empowers companies to accelerate value from their service supply chain. Leveraging advanced technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Entercoms delivers the ability to maximize revenue and drive greater control over business outcomes. As a digital technology and services company, Entercoms achieves true transformation of the service chain through business-driven Intellectual Property, advanced analytics, domain expertise, operations support services and cross-industry best practices.
We are looking for a Senior Consultant that would interface with both internal and external clients. You would lead various projects that work across multiple cross functional teams assuring a world class delivery experience for our customers. This role requires a strong understanding of various supply chain processes like forecasting, supply planning, distribution planning and inventory management. This role will be located in our Pune, India office.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- To work with internal and external clients to deliver on specific metrics, goals as set by internal, external client management
- Deliver on KPIs like fill rate, inventory targets, forecast accuracy for supply chain for clients.
- Participate in client meetings for active collaboration and delivery of services. Be proactive in communicating with client.
- Collaborate with internal solutions and other delivery excellence teams to create a world class delivery experience for our customers.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction score by exceeding on expectations proactively.
- Proactively identify value initiatives and drive them to closure with measurable impact.
- Lead various projects cutting across multiple delivery teams to create organization
- Understanding of various supply chain processes like forecasting, supply planning, distribution planning , inventory management
- Should be able to analyse large sets of disconnected data applying statistical techniques like regression, correlation from a supply chain standpoint.
- Brief exposure (Academic) to Operations Research optimization techniques like Linear Programming and Optimization.
- Working knowledge of MS excel is a must ( Pivots , charts , trends , lookups )
- Exposure to advanced tools like SAS , SPSS , MATLAB , R will be an added advantage
- Working knowledge of MS Power point
- Fluent communication in English ( Written as well as Spoken)
- Flexibility to quickly adapt to changing business needs like global working environments
- Job may involve short term (4-8 weeks) travels to customer locations outside India. Hence preferable not to have any travel constraints.
- Demonstrated six sigma skills in practical projects
- 5 years in any supply chain operations function OR supply chain consulting in planning / analytics in tier 1 consulting firms
Entercoms is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Entercoms is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- Graduates in any discipline, preferably with specialization in Industrial Engineering, Statistics, and Science and PG Degree in Operations (MBA-Operations)
- Certifications like CSCP , APICS