Entercoms empowers companies to accelerate value from their service supply chain. Leveraging advanced technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Entercoms delivers the ability to maximize revenue and drive greater control over business outcomes. As a digital technology and services company, Entercoms achieves true transformation of the service chain through business-driven Intellectual Property, advanced analytics, domain expertise, operations support services and cross-industry best practices.
The Solutions Engineer, Supply Chain Analytics will be responsible for creating analytical data models and solutions that represent actionable supply chain insights using advanced analytical methods and tools. This position is ideal for candidates who want apply their creative and quantitative abilities to design, develop and implement analytical solutions on large, complex, structured and unstructured data sets. This role will be located in our Pune, India office.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Entercoms is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Entercoms is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- Responsible for analysis and utilization of continuous improvement tools to design Supply Chain Solutions for current and future operations.
- Contribute to the preparation solutions for the customer’s supply chain challenges through supply chain analysis, network design analysis, transportation and optimization analysis, shipment rating and rate analysis and root cause analysis and building and running simulation analysis.
- Collects data and performs statistical analysis Maps and documents processes Independently identifies process gaps; recommends and implements process improvement Applies company methodologies and tools to design distribution and/or transportation operations
- Effectively interacts with customers, Sales, and Operations
- Confers with the Engineering and Operations Managers to implement efficient and competitive solutions
- Manages multiple projects of small and medium size Leads, coaches, and mentor’s other engineers
- Conduct analysis and develop recommendations on various projects that involve complex cost/benefit tradeoffs, e.g. number, location, and sizing of production and distribution facilities
- Exp. Range -3-5 years of work experience in the area(s) of analytics. Preferred supply chain analysis/ service event/ incidents analytics
- Experience with multi-lingual text mining and information retrieval
- Hypothesis testing: being able to develop hypothesis and test them with careful experiments
- Strong data auditing, mapping, staging and mining that contribute to analytical methods
- Strong root cause analysis along with building methodology and algorithms
- Demonstrable understanding of Statistical modeling (Regression, Classification, Time-series forecasting) /Machine Learning /Text Mining /Optimization /Visualization)
- Experience with data analysis tools and enablers such as SQL, MS Access, MS Excel, Python, R etc.
- Must possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong analytical, data modeling and quantitative analysis skills
- Proficient in Python and/or R. Willing to Work with Python environment.
- Good personal and interactive communication skills
- Pragmatic and business-oriented approach to problem solving
- Self-directed and highly adaptable.
- Basic skills to manipulate, transform, visualize structured on unstructured data. MSSQL preferred
- BE / MCA