Entercoms empowers companies to accelerate value from their service supply chain. Leveraging advanced technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Entercoms delivers the ability to maximize revenue and drive greater control over business outcomes. As a digital technology and services company, Entercoms achieves true transformation of the service chain through business-driven Intellectual Property, advanced analytics, domain expertise, operations support services and cross-industry best practices.
The Service Delivery Manager for Analytical Operations will be responsible for high profile international customers. You will be required to have experience in supply chain management and all related operations as well as strong capabilities with data analytics, web analytics, customer data and CRM related operational analytics. This role will be working from our Pune, India office.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Services Delivery Operations Management in an ITES environment
- International Customer Management
- High Profile customer visit management
- Escalation Handling
- Close coordination with cross functional teams for better customer experience
- Service Delivery Innovation for optimum resource utilization
- Cultivating a culture of team ideation for developing business growth ideas
- Providing on the ground hands on leadership to the highly talented team of experts.
- Developing next line of leaders through coaching and mentoring.
- Ability to work on time bound deliverables with no hesitation to go the extra mile
- Act as a face to customer as a single point of contact from delivery organization
- Complete ownership of the team activities.
- business performance and SLA management
- Familiar with data analytics, web analytics, customer data and CRM related operational analytics
- Understanding and experience in supply chain management and etc. will be an advantage
- Improving customer operations performance, provide innovative solutions to the customer.
- Understand the customer requirement and translate them into solutions
- Build a data-oriented culture, adoption of technology solutions and process improvement projects to achieve operational and business goals.
- Experience in driving the team and solutions through analytical/ big data management tools
- Operations efficiency improvements in cost, quality, delivery and drive business excellence
- Maintain customer satisfaction.
- Maintain business communication with senior management
- Team management – Hiring, coaching, talent management and retention
- Experience in working with Hi-Tech industry customers or core job is highly preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure and remain composed.
- Should be able to handle multiple subprojects as a lead.
- Should have experience in Analytics and customer support related operations.
- Supply Chain Management Domain understanding is a must
- Team management and leadership
- Relationship management - build and maintain relationships with clients, suppliers and colleagues
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Good at presentation skills
- Analytical though process and leadership to drive the analytical projects.
- Should have worked on six sigma projects
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication, and presentation skills
- Proven ability to execute cross-functional projects from beginning to end without daily direction
- Ability to work with data (e.g. data analysis, transformation, visualization, statistical and predictive modeling) using tools such as Excel and other reporting tools
- Experience in analytical tools such as SAS, R-language, MATLAB, SPSS
- Experience in using ERP systems like – SAP/Oracle/ BAAN/Servigistics etc. will be an advantage
Highly desirable capabilities
- 10+ years of experience in service delivery operations
- Program management experience in supply chain operations management domain
- 5 years in managing teams and account delivery
- Industry – Hi-Tech
- Graduates in any discipline, preferably with specialization in Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Engineering, and Science and PG Degree in Operations (MBA-Operations)
Entercoms is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Entercoms is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.