Entercoms empowers companies to accelerate value from their service supply chain. Leveraging advanced technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Entercoms delivers the ability to maximize revenue and drive greater control over business outcomes. As a digital technology and services company, Entercoms achieves true transformation of the service chain through business-driven Intellectual Property, advanced analytics, domain expertise, operations support services and cross-industry best practices.
We are seeking a Service Delivery Lead that is experienced working with high profile customers and is accustom to managing the complete relationship. This individual needs to be familiar with data analytics, web analytics, customer data and CRM related operational analytics . The successful candidate will need to work with cross functional teams to drive the best customer experience possible. This role will be located in our Pune, India office.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Services Delivery Operations Management in an ITES environment
- International and high profile customer management (Hi-Tech Industry)
- Close coordination with cross functional teams for better customer experience
- Service Delivery Innovation for optimum resource utilization
- Cultivating a culture of team ideation for developing business growth ideas
- Be the face to the customer as a single point of contact from the delivery organization
- Complete ownership of the team activities, business performance and SLA management
- Familiar with data analytics, web analytics, customer data and CRM related operational analytics
- Understanding and experience in supply chain management and etc. will be an advantage
- Improving customer operations performance, provide innovative solutions to the customer.
- Understand the customer requirement and translate them into solutions
- Build a data-oriented culture, adoption of technology solutions and process improvement projects to achieve operational and business goals.
- Experience in driving the team and solutions through analytical/ big data management tools
- Operations efficiency improvements in cost, quality, delivery and drive business excellence
- Manage all aspects of internal and external stakeholder communication, including escalations
- Team management – Hiring, coaching, talent management and retention
- Ability to work under pressure and remain composed whild driving multiple projects.
- Should have experience in Analytics and customer support related operations.
- Supply Chain Management Domain understanding is a must
- Strong presentation skills
- Should have worked on six sigma projects
- Proven ability to execute cross-functional projects from beginning to end without daily direction
- Ability to work with data (e.g. data analysis, transformation, visualization, statistical and predictive
- modeling) using tools such as Excel and other reporting tools
- Experience in analytical tools such as SAS, R-language, MATLAB, SPSS
- Experience in using ERP systems like – SAP/Oracle/ BAAN/Servigistics etc. will be an advantage
- 5+ years of exp. in service delivery operations / program management experience in supply chain
- operations management domain (with 3 years in managing teams and account delivery) Industry – Hi-Tech is a plus
- Graduates in any discipline, preferably with specialization in Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Engineering, and Science and PG Degree in Operations (MBA-Operations)
Entercoms is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Entercoms is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.