Entercoms empowers companies to accelerate value from their service supply chain. Leveraging advanced technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Entercoms delivers the ability to maximize revenue and drive greater control over business outcomes. As a digital technology and services company, Entercoms achieves true transformation of the service chain through business-driven Intellectual Property, advanced analytics, domain expertise, operations support services and cross-industry best practices.
Entercoms is searching for a Product Manager the will be responsible for assessing a customer’s supply chain, creating both strategic and tactical products. This individual will work closely with customer teams in order to discover key business impact opportunities and the variety of data points to create a delivery plan. You will have strong analytical and quantitative modeling skills and able to demonstrate a clear advanced knowledge in areas of text mining, machine learning and data mining. This role will be located in our Dallas, Texas office.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for assessing the customer’s supply chain, creating strategic and tactical products.
- Using advanced analytical models, statistical analysis and Entercoms digital platform components.
- This position is ideal for candidates who want to be exposed to a wide variety of business challenges.
- Utilize their creative and quantitative abilities to create key modular solutions that enhances the digital Platform.
- Work closely with customer teams in discovering business impact opportunities, key persona user behavior, assess data availability and finalize delivery plan.
- Interface with Internal Technology and functional SME’s in building the required capabilities to deliver to customer commitments.
- Strong analytical and quantitative modeling skills
- Demonstrable understanding of statistical modeling, data mining and Advanced analytics such as Machine learning, Text Mining, etc
- Computer programming skills to manipulate, transform, visualize structured on unstructured data
- Ability to effectively use Programming Paradigms such as Python or R scripting languages to conduct analysis; or ability to learn them quickly
- Strong data auditing, mapping, staging and mining expertise
- Strong root cause analysis along with building methodology and algorithms
- Good personal and interactive communication skills
- Pragmatic and business-oriented approach to problem solving
- Effective listening skills; ability to ask good questions, and to quickly absorb new concepts
- 2-5 years of experience work on data analytics related projects. Supply chain analytics experience preferred.
Highly desirable capabilities
- Ability to program in languages such as Python, Ruby, etc.
- Advanced data visualization skills
- MS, MBA or PhD degree in an analytical stream, such as computer science, statistics, engineering, industrial engineering, management science and operations research.
- Exceptional bachelor’s degree candidates will be considered
Entercoms is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Entercoms is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.