Entercoms empowers companies to accelerate value from their service supply chain. Leveraging advanced technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Entercoms delivers the ability to maximize revenue and drive greater control over business outcomes. As a digital technology and services company, Entercoms achieves true transformation of the service chain through business-driven Intellectual Property, advanced analytics, domain expertise, operations support services and cross-industry best practices.
8 to 12 years
- Advanced level SQL and experience with data modelling in SQL. Exposure to PostgreSQL, MS SQL databases would be a plus.
- Experience in building complex data pipelines, architectures, must have demonstrated expertise in building and optimizing data pipelines in minimum 2 projects.
- Experience with any ETL like Talend/Open source. Exposure to BI tools would be a plus.
- Hands on experience with python scripting and object-oriented programming.
- Hands on experience with Procedures, Functions and complex queries.
- Strong hold on Data migration and data warehousing concepts.
- Self-starter who can come up with ideas to implement and optimize complex data pipelines.
- Hands on experience with GIT, version controlling data and SQL.
- Basic understanding of data science, data analysis and data anomalies identification.
- Open to learning cross functional skills and sharing knowledge.
- Good Communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Work with team of data scientists and subject matter expert.
- Understand project requirements and build data pipelines.
- Data ingestion, cleaning, versioning and modeling in SQL.
- Work with database systems, APIs, ETL tools.
- Work on optimizing already existing data pipelines and databases.
- Implement streaming services or message queue using open source tools.
- Build and maintain clean data warehouses.
- Maintain documentation of data pipelines.
- Troubleshoot data issues.
- Improve data reliability, efficiency and quality by ensuring that data architecture in place supports data scientist and business stakeholders needs.
- Collaborate with SME and data scientist in building python packages.
Entercoms is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Entercoms is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.