Entercoms empowers companies to accelerate value from their service supply chain. Leveraging advanced technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Entercoms delivers the ability to maximize revenue and drive greater control over business outcomes. As a digital technology and services company, Entercoms achieves true transformation of the service chain through business-driven Intellectual Property, advanced analytics, domain expertise, operations support services and cross-industry best practices.
A Pre Sales professional with diversified experience in supporting major initiatives in sales and business development as well as onboarding and program managing new engagements. Seeking a person experienced in supporting sales initiatives for consultative, complex solutions with a strong understanding of supply chain practices.
- Strong experience supporting sales initiatives selling to VP/SVP of Service or Supply Chain or CXO level
- Track record of positioning consultative and solution offerings
- Deep understanding of supply chain dynamics
- Ability to communicate with technology and business teams and translate business requirements into a solutions offering
- Strong visual & written communication skills and ability to create compelling sales collateral
- Ability to facilitate customer discovery workshops
- Ability to develop business cases with customer compelling ROI
- Ability to derive industry trends through market research
- Ability to perform analysis on complex data sets
- Excel and PowerPoint Competency
- Business Proposal Development
- Program management experience onboarding and managing customer engagements
- Account farming and business development for existing accounts
- Support sales cycles with high quality research, presentation preparation and delivery, collateral creation, coordination internally and externally, demonstrations of capabilities and written proposals and SOWs
- Understand customer needs and propose solutions that are deliverable by Entercoms, implementable by the customer, and will improve the customers business performance
- Responsible to coordinate internal departments or cross-functional teams to deliver projects and programs against defined outcomes and goals of a customer engagement.
- Willing to travel domestically as well as internationally.
- BS in Industrial Engineering, Supply-chain, Operations Management, or relevant field of study. MBA is a plus.
- PMP certification is a plus.
- Six Sigma Greenbelt experience is a plus.
Entercoms is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Entercoms is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.