Entercoms empowers companies to accelerate value from their service supply chain. Leveraging advanced technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Entercoms delivers the ability to maximize revenue and drive greater control over business outcomes. As a digital technology and services company, Entercoms achieves true transformation of the service chain through business-driven Intellectual Property, advanced analytics, domain expertise, operations support services and cross-industry best practices.
We are looking for an experienced full stack Software Engineer to help us push the boundaries of our current technology ecosystem so we can better serve and help our customers. We are building our team of experienced engineers and looking to add an experienced full stack Software Engineer to be located in our Barcelona, Spain office. . The successful candidate will be collaborating with our global teams in the USA and India.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, develop and implement Applications that will be a part of Enterprise Supply chain platform
- Ability to work on all tiers of solution architecture – Front-end, Databases, Business tier, Reporting, ETL, etc.
- Provide support and build enhancements to existing and new solutions that are critical to manage customer operations
- Build clean and user-friendly core web console application, that covers the business rules, service metrics , analytics dashboard, and more
- Design and build basic but efficient backend API system serving the frontend applications
- Follow the product from inception to launch, and own the majority parts of the product’s execution
- Exercise the practices of quantitative and qualitative usability feedback to continuously improve the user experience of the product
- Conduct code reviews for our peers, and learn from code reviews conducted with you
- Expert-level Python/ Java / C# development capabilities.
- Expert-level pandas software capabilities.
- Strong knowledge in Product development practices, tools, standard and methodologies
- 2+ years of full-time working experience on a user-facing web products
- Experience in some of the modern web frameworks and a willingness to learn new ones (Angular, Polymer, etc )
- Familiarity with Micro services design, restful API and backend development
- Great design intuition, UX sensibilities and user empathy
- Client-side performance and optimization experience
- Good personal and interactive communication skills
- Pragmatic and business-oriented approach to problem solving
- Effective listening skills; ability to ask good questions, and to quickly absorb new concepts Self-directed and highly adaptable.
- Strong Programming skills with hands-on experience using object-oriented programming languages
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in Computer Applications/ Statistics/Math
- Masters in Computer Applications/ Statistics/Math
Entercoms is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Entercoms is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.