Entercoms empowers companies to accelerate value from their service supply chain. Leveraging advanced technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Entercoms delivers the ability to maximize revenue and drive greater control over business outcomes. As a digital technology and services company, Entercoms achieves true transformation of the service chain through business-driven Intellectual Property, advanced analytics, domain expertise, operations support services and cross-industry best practices.
6 to 10 years
- Expert-level Python development capabilities. Full stack experience candidates working on Java/C# may also be considered, provided they are willing to move to Python.
- Strong Exposure & experience in Product development practices such as Agile methodologies, tools and standards are a must.
- 6-10 years of full-time experience on customer facing Enterprise applications. 2-4 years of experience leading development efforts, mentoring teams & using agile process.
- Experience in some of the modern web frameworks such as Angular JS/ Polymer/React is preferred.
- Familiarity with API design and backend development.
- Great design intuition, UX sensibilities and user empathy.
- Client-side performance and optimization experience.
- Good personal and interactive communication skills.
- Pragmatic and business-oriented approach to problem solving.
- Effective listening skills; ability to ask good questions, and to quickly absorb new concepts.
- Self-directed and highly adaptable.
- B.E/ B. Tech/ Graduation (in any discipline)
- Design, develop & deploy products and solutions that drive enterprise supply chain operations.
- Ability to work on all tiers of solution architecture – Front-end, Databases, Middle tier, Back-end, ETL, etc.
- Build clean and user-friendly applications that show cases metrics, performance insights, and facilitate scenario modelling & Simulations.
- Design and build API enabled backend services serving Front-end applications.
- Drive product development from inception to launch and own all parts of the product functionality.
- Exercise the practices of quantitative and qualitative usability feedback to continuously improve the user experience of the product.
- Conduct code reviews for our peers, and learn from code reviews conducted with you.
Entercoms is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Entercoms is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.