Entercoms empowers companies to accelerate value from their service supply chain. Leveraging advanced technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Entercoms delivers the ability to maximize revenue and drive greater control over business outcomes. As a digital technology and services company, Entercoms achieves true transformation of the service chain through business-driven Intellectual Property, advanced analytics, domain expertise, operations support services and cross-industry best practices.
We are looking for innovation-minded data visualization designer. Analytics and data science background or interest is a big plus. Entercoms creates control tower solutions for managing supply chains and aftermarket service. Successful candidates will work on designing solutions that require building Angular JS based interactive UIs containing deep visualization for desktop and mobile interfaces (iOS and Android). The position is full time and based in Barcelona, collaborating with global teams (USA, India)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Design effective dynamic web applications
- Define user interaction models and user experience flows for new and existing products
- Sketch and present UX concepts and behaviours with sketches, wireframes, task/workflows, simple working prototypes, or whatever form best communicates your ideas
- Communicate UX design solutions to multiple development teams through prototypes, detailed specifications and similar types of communication documents
- Advocate for a preferred solution to user problems with logical, well-reasoned arguments supported by qualitative and / or quantitative evidence
- Become expert on our users' needs and our products' success meeting those needs through a combination of quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Stay fresh on UX best practices across platforms and serve as the in-house expert on them
- Native applications development experience is a plus
- Data visualization experience
- Supply chain, Field Service, Aftermarket, Warranty, Customer Intelligence
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related discipline or equivalent work experience required.
Entercoms is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Entercoms is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.