Entercoms empowers companies to accelerate value from their service supply chain. Leveraging advanced technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Entercoms delivers the ability to maximize revenue and drive greater control over business outcomes. As a digital technology and services company, Entercoms achieves true transformation of the service chain through business-driven Intellectual Property, advanced analytics, domain expertise, operations support services and cross-industry best practices.
The Customer Program Manager role is vital in our delivery of services and will require strong relationship skills. The right candidate will be able to develop high-level business requirements into actionable project requirements as well as identify any and all risks and a strategic mitigation plan. This opportunity needs a strong communicator with supply chain knowledge and is willing to do what it takes to get the job done. This role will be located in Dallas, Tx. (USA)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible to coordinate internal departments or cross-functional teams
- Deliver projects and programs against defined customer outcomes and goals
- Own the customer relationship in delivery of services
- Be the single point of contact for customer projects and manage all customer communications
- Own development and presentation of Quarterly Business Reviews with customer management/executive teams.
- Take high level business requirements and translate them into actionable project requirements.
- Draft, maintain and execute a full project plan through all phases of a customer engagement.
- Identify risks and work on mitigation strategies.
- Help to grow Entercoms business organically within the customer base.
- Manage multiple projects, deliver to the business within the specific timeframe and budget.
- Demonstrate and promote project management best practices throughout the business.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Communicate appropriate details at different levels of the customer management team.
- Strong willingness and drive to exceed customer expectations in a customer facing role.
- Ability to multi-task and operate in a highly matrixed organization.
- Knowledge in Supply Chain is a plus.
- PMP certification is a plus
- Six Sigma Greenbelt experience is a plus.
- Willing to travel US domestically as well as international 25%-30% of the time.
- BS in Supply-chain Management with 5+ years of experience. MBA is a plus.
Entercoms is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Entercoms is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.