Entercoms empowers companies to accelerate value from their service supply chain. Leveraging advanced technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Entercoms delivers the ability to maximize revenue and drive greater control over business outcomes. As a digital technology and services company, Entercoms achieves true transformation of the service chain through business-driven Intellectual Property, advanced analytics, domain expertise, operations support services and cross-industry best practices.
As a Business Development Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to use your entrepreneurial drive and expertise to navigate complex sales cycles that accomplish great things! You’ll contribute to sales and marketing campaign efforts across several verticals. You will perform the necessary tasks to build a sales pipeline and coordinate the appropriate approach for lead generation. You will also have the opportunity to work directly with our executive team on other exciting sales initiatives as requested. Location needs to be near a hub.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Hunter mentality that meets revenue goals by winning new logos/customers.
- Develop compelling presentations and proposals that resonate.
- Work with pre-sales and solutions team to ensure excellence in delivery from the proposal thru initial engagement.
- Effectively lead within a cross-functional team environment to ensure teamwork and collaboration produce productive customer engagements.
- Exhibit a high-level of energy and commitment, combined with enthusiasm with a positive attitude.
- Use “Go-to-Market” planning and execution skills and professional selling practices to win new logos.
- Generate a portfolio of customer leads in alignment with corporate strategies.
- Evangelize the Entercoms value proposition in the market place.
- Update CRM at all times from sales lead to closure.
- Compress the sales cycles conversion time-line and document critical paths with action registers.
- Communicate appropriate details at different levels of the customer management team.
- Experience with social selling tools like LinkedIN Sales Navigator
- Strong willingness and drive to exceed customer expectations in a customer facing role.
- Ability to multi-task and operate in a highly matrixed organization.
- At least 5 years sales experience in the supply chain related field.
- Ten years of documented business development success selling complex solutions.
- Strong consultative selling skills to win complex and large accounts.
- Documented success in exceeding quota
- Experience selling into the Executive and C-Suite of Fortune 500 clients.
- A significant rolodex/network of contacts ensuring a quick start.
- Knowledge of supply chain concepts such as demand planning, supply planning, logistical flow and capacity management.
- Highly motivated person who is creative, reliable and works well under pressure.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills that facilitate productive meetings.
- Excellent written skills to craft impactful customer correspondence that translate conceptual ideas to practical application.
- Experience in crafting MSA, SOW and RFI/RFP responses
- Ability to self-manage and perform with a high level of competence.
- Solid financial acumen of P&L and Balance Sheet metric levers.
- Ability to handle multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously.
- Willingness to Travel (> 50%).
- BS in Engineering, Operations Management, Business, or related field.
- MBA a plus Supply-chain Management.
Entercoms is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Entercoms is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.