Location: Entercoms, Inc., 5215 N. O’Connor Blvd., Suite 375, Irving, Texas 75039.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles; Coordinate and complete annual audits.
- Improve company systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions. Meet company financial accounting objectives.
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
- Prepare and ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely.
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance.
- Oversee preparation of accurate and timely year-end reporting of W-2, 1099s, etc.
- Develop ad hoc financial and operational reporting.
- Collaborate with CPA and other finance team employees to ensure all corporate taxes are filed timely. Maintain the integrity and accuracy of financial statements and document accounting treatment of new, existing, and potential transactions of the company based on the company’s accounting standards.
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment.
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company.
- Perform month-end and year-end closing process, revenue and expenditure variance analysis.
- Supervise accuracy of accrual of monthly commissions and bonuses and process payments.
- Supervise capital assets reconciliations, fixed asset activity, depreciation and prepaid asset accruals.
Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field and 1 year of progressive, post-baccalaureate experience in the job offered or related occupation in accounting or finance in a multinational operations environment. Will also accept a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field and 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the job offered or related occupation in accounting or finance in a multinational operations environment, or any suitable combination of education, experience, and training.
Experience must include:
- General ledger accounting experience utilizing SAP R/3 software.
- Advanced expertise using MS Excel, including experience using Pivot tables, Macros, if-statements, and advanced formula knowledge for regular business purposes and ad hoc analysis.
- Expertise in analyzing and understanding complex contracts to ensure pricing and type (fixed or variable) and timing of billing are aligned with contract provisions.
- Experience performing internal or external audits, including review and analysis, preparation of data, determination of sample selections, evidence collection, and reconciliation of accounts.
- Experience consolidating financial statements and understanding financial metrics for variance analysis.
- Strong understanding of basic accounting financial principles, processes, and practices.
- Advanced expertise in applying analytic and oral and written communication skills to develop proactive and effective solutions to finance, accounting, budget or cost issues arising at all levels of internal and external management.
- Experience in communicating with international personnel in a cross-cultural corporate environment.
- Experience working as a team member with senior management and supervised employees.
Send resumes and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position qualifies for an employee referral bonus. If you are an Entercoms employee and would like to recommend someone for this position, please contact the Entercoms US HR department at HR@entercoms.com.